WorldWide Customer Service
Worldwide Customer Service announces the vacancy for a Web Developer:
Are you looking to expand your knowledge in an exciting, evolving company based in Tbilisi? Feel you have what it takes to push our company forward with innovative web development ideas?
Then this may well be the role for you. We are looking for an experienced Web Developer to work in our dynamic, fast-growing team. Candidates should be highly-skilled in their field, and be prepared
to learn new skills, while at the same time demonstrating their ability in the web development field. This is a demanding but very rewarding role.
- Experience with WordPress development
- Proficiency in PHP(Laravel) /MySQL back-end development.
- Knowledge of web security
- Strong knowledge of the English language is a must.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the US and European market.
- Basic SEO, Google analytic and webmaster tools essential.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Perform related tasks as assigned
This is a full time, office based role. Competitive salary. Interested candidates should send their resume with a recent photo attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
and indicate in the subject line the position they are applying for.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 28/07/2020