Web Designer /Manager
Georgia Tech Tbilisi
This is a rare opportunity for a strong developer looking to evolve toward a managerial position. Georgia Tech is hiring a Tech Lead Developer with good knowledge of web technologies to strengthen our already existing team. The candidate will be working 75% for an exciting client based in Paris and 25% developing our talented Tbilisi team.
Our goal is to find someone who is ready to take upon daily challenges in a young/dynamic and cohesive team, someone who is willing to be part of a startup spirit and has good interpersonal and professional skills.
You will be in charge of developing web applications based on a Rest Symfony API / Angular for an innovative fintech client based in Paris. You will be part of this client developer team and followed by their Scrum Master during your daily task. At the same time, you will be in charge of developing and managing our team of developers in Tbilisi in order to create the best team ever :)
Autonomy, initiative and entrepreneurship are at the heart of our management.
General Requirements and Responsibilities:
- You love technology and building web platforms as much as we do
- Be positive, “all is doable” is your personal motto
- Good organization, planning and high level of responsibility
- Be able to handle multiple projects/tasks
- Prioritizing and organizing tasks, to maximize productivity, delivering high-quality work on time
- Understand project scope, project goals, product functionality, and desired features
- Be able to follow technical instructions
- Having analytical skills
- Ability to easily learn and follow company standards
- Honesty and confidentiality
- Ability to work independently
- Good team-playing and ability to share experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Mastery of Symfony 4 / Angular 9 frameworks.
- Knowledge of VCS Git/GitLab and DOCKER
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Suite, especially Photoshop, Excel, Drive.
- Plus: Knowledge of CI/CD, AWS universe, and networks.
- A good level in English
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with increase matching your progress
- Full time working hours 10:00 -19:00, weekends off
- A stunning working environment with amazing views of Tbilisi
- Integration into a dynamic team with international vision
- Great opportunities for professional growth and career development
- A culture of quality work and winning
- The chance to work with accomplished professionals from Paris, London, New York...
- Free English courses
- Annual leave 14 days- first year, 24 days after 1 year in the company
- Sports-club/pool membership (for full-time positions) after 3 months in the company
Additional variable compensation based on Georgia Tech commercial development, we win together!
Interested and qualified candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your resume in English and indicate your full name and contact number.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 13/09/2020