Aero-Structure Technologies (Cyclone) is announcing the vacancy of Manufacturing Engineer
Development of technologies, production line support equipment and tools/rigs/jigs, required to produce and assemble aerospace structures made of composite materials.
- Development of technologies and production line support equipment (tools/rigs/jigs), required to produce and assemble aerospace structures made of composite materials.
- Preparation and release of engineering documents (models and drawings) and work directives.
- Engineering support of tools-related production activities, technological improvements and documents update and streamlining based on customer engineering requirements
- Prototyping and designing production line support equipment
- Taking engineering decisions subject to customer specification requirements.
- Signing and releasing engineering documents.
- Mechanical, Civil or Aeronautical engineer with at least B.Sc. degree.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of production technologies.
- Basic – CATIA (SolidWorks, Inventor, AutoCAD)
- Computer applications – OFFICE.
- Good level of English.
- Basic skills: good interpersonal skills.
If you feel that your qualifications meet our requirements, please send your CV in English: Vacancy@atccomposite.com
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 05/04/2020