Systems Completions Database Specialist
Kentech is announcing a vacancy for the position of Systems Completions Database Specialist
- A knowledge and understanding of completion systems databases or IT, computer engineering, mass data management or related fields;
- Fluent written and spoken English essential.
- Administer and conduct day to day commissioning duties as they pertain to Systems Completion Management Systems;
- Serve as technical specialist in all matters relating to commissioning and completion systems;
- Guide and advise other departments, project personnel, contractors and clients on commissioning best practice and continuous improvement;
- Look for new technology partners and study and test new software products (by technology partners), coming up on the industry market with potential application of the software to STS needs in mind, in order to keep up with technology development and innovations in the Completions and Commissioning(C&C) field;
- Engage with systems and software providers development teams to ensure smooth performance, integrity and security of the database;
- Work with technology partners to ensure integration and interface with Systems completions tools are adopted e.g. API linkages with other support tools;
- Coordinate with global discipline commissioning engineers subject matter experts and specialists to ensure continuous improvement in tools and processes;
- Manipulate data sets from spreadsheets and databases for analysis & reporting;
- Develop and write software functional procedures to ensure streamlined coordination of the STS Center of Excellence (CoE) with regards to systems completions databases standards e.g. Hexagon Smart Completions;
- Responsibility for the technical stewardship and training of database administrators and project technical personnel (end users) for Hexagon Smart Completions and others as directed by the Software as a Service Lead;
- Carry out periodic competency assessment of database operators’ and project technical personnel in order to maintain work standards;
- Provide support to project teams in building and development of project HSC database with project data from any point (zero point or move data from one database to another on a started project);
- Administer project functional Systems Completions Databases when and as required per commissioning manager’s request;
- Liaise with engineering groups to expedite engineering deliverables;
- Troubleshooting any database issues and inconsistencies to product owners on behalf of users;
- Provide support to Company and Client teams in achieving excellence in the business: digitizing inspection and test records, procedures, validating engineering data, etc.;
- Proficient and skilled in Microsoft data management tools like Excel, Power Bi etc.;
- Ability and readiness to prepare various type Power Bi reports based on project data exported from project functional Systems Completions Databases;
- Act as champion in achieving Systems Completions Database team’s performance, efficiency, productivity and delivery whilst operating in a functional capacity;
- Responsible for Safety and Environmental controls for activities in all buildings, systems and zones within their areas of activity.
- A proven track record in the oil and gas industry as a completion and certification engineer;
- A detailed knowledge of industry standards, specifications and best practices;
- A detailed knowledge and understanding of Hexagon Smart Completion database;
- Proficient and skilled in Microsoft mass data management and reporting tools like: Power Bi etc.
Please send your CV to the below e-mail address indicating Job Title in Subject Line of your e-mail: Jobs.Ge@kentech.com
CV must be in English.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 02/04/2021