Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets Georgia LLC – Carrefour Georgia is pleased to announce the opening for the position of Store Manager.
Majid Al Futtaim Group is the leading retail and leisure pioneer in the MENA and Central Asia. Majid Al Futaim is one of the most fast growing companies with 43 000 employees. Majid Al Futtaim Retail manages Carrefour Hypermarkets in countries of Middle East, Nord Africa and Central Asia offering shoppers quality, variety and great value for money over a wide product range.
Wherever it is an employer, Carrefour aspires to be seen as a benchmark in human resources management and social responsibility. The group makes every effort to support the development of its staff members attracting, training, supporting, promoting and securing the loyalty of its employees.
MAJID AL FUTTAIM HYPERMARKETS GEORGIA LLC – Carrefour Georgia offers the unique opportunity for employment and career development by opening the vacancy for the position of Store Manager.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead and manage all process in store
- Lead the team in enhancing and answering to all customer needs and service expected.
- Guarantee a clear image of assortment, quality and discount
- Create with the management team store strategies and ensure implementation
- Ensure high quality product presentation in the Store
- Analyze quantitatively and qualitatively the products assortment in the store and propose corrective measures to increase profitability and sales turnover
- Ensure customers choice, quality, and freshness in the store
- Ensure proper stock management (stock value, out of stock, orders and merchandise deliveries)
- Sets appropriate control mechanism to ensure budget compliance and take corrective measures when necessary
- Guarantee the realisation of investments in accordance with the budget
- Ensure lowest waste & shrinkage ratio
- Ensure the level of employee’s equity (engagement and commitment) is improving every year by Control the social climate and staff motivation
- Responsible for the Performance Management of the team
- Identify employees with high potential and growth in the company, and propose their career development plan
- Encourage innovations, ideas in order to improve business store
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management
- MBA in the same field an advantage
- Minimum 2 years experience in a managerial function
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Retail Sales
- Knowledge of English language is a must (min. B2)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of principles and methods for managing individuals and groups
If you feel that your qualifications meet our requirements and want to develop within our company, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position title – “Store Manager”in the subject line otherwise your CV will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application submission deadline: 16.08.2020
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 16/08/2020