Specialists in The Following Areas
Chemonics International, a leading international development organization based in Washington, D.C., seeks technical experts for an anticipated USAID Georgia Energy Program. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Chemonics seeks specialists in the following areas:
- Energy Market Development
- Institutional Capacity Building for Energy Markets & Cross-Border Electricity Trade
- Energy Investment
- Variable Renewable Energy Development
- Energy Sector Policymaking, including Energy Security
- Drive technical activities and program development to achieve project objectives
- Track implementation progress and ensure timely delivery of all deliverables
- Liaise with private sector and public sector officials
- Support the monitoring and evaluation of project activities and adapt program implementation to regional regulatory, market or system developments
- University degree in Energy/Environmental Policy, Economics/Finance, Engineering, or a related field; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum eight years of experience for leadership positions with demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team (minimum four years of technical work experience in the relevant field for junior positions)
- Experience implementing energy programs in Georgia or surrounding region
- Demonstrated ability to work with program partners, including government agencies (USG and host), regulatory bodies, utilities, the private sector, NGOs, civil society and consumers
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills, and exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Georgian and/or Russian language skills required, English language skills preferred
Please send electronic submissions GeorgiaEnergyRecruit@chemonics.com by July 20, 2020. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Please submit your CV and cover letter with the relevant technical area in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an employer that does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 20/07/2020