ფინკა ბანკი საქართველო
Software Developer Reports to: Head of IS Department
Department: IS Department
Duty Station: Head Office
Supports the business requirements for the provision of internal applications services. To deliver an effective support and maintenance service for identified business applications. To undertake the implementation of application developments, including defined projects where assigned as per established IS Policy Manuals, Policies, Procedures and requirements.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Writes technical specification after analyzing functional specifications and IT requirements before development starts;
- Coaches and trains junior staff
- Produces detailed specifications and writes the program codes
- Tests the product before going live
- Prepares manuals for users
- Develops new or modifies existing software based on technical specification;
- Performs white-box testing of software developed/changed and writes test report on completion;
- Prepares developed package (technical specifications, source code, built software and testing report) for the release/deployment on test environment and publishes it to version control system of the company;
- Troubleshoots test or production system’s software bugs reported through Helpdesk and develops fixes/patches for their resolution;
- Supports the business requirements for the provision of internal applications management services.
- Implements application development requirements, with a constant focus on coordinating business efficiencies through the activities of applications development.
- Liaises with IT infrastructure services, in support of applications maintenance and development activities.
- Co-ordinates and assists each line of business with opportunities for shared applications and common business efficiencies.
- Defines, plans and manages releases of application updates.
- Supports improvement initiatives involving business applications.
- Contributes to strategic, tactical and maintenance activities.
- Fulfills duly tasks, considers risks, quality assurance and change management.
- Ensures proper reporting and monitoring.
- Acts as technical expert for identified internal applications, and share knowledge as appropriate.
- Supports other application team members and resources as appropriate to the implementation of application related activities.
- Manages bank risk in their respective department/unit /region/ service center; as part of this, supports the implementation of the risk management policy, procedures and strategies and controls their enforcement; identifies inherent risks in their respective unit / service center; collects and coordinates in the unit/service center risk events; immediately reports to the Risk Management Department about risk event or any important finding containing any potential risk and acts in coordination with the Risk Management Department; provides information on the inherent risk exposure within their respective unit / service center to the Risk Management Department on a regular basis; builds risk culture and boosts risk awareness in the respective unit/service center.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software development field in a big enterprise preferably financial sector.
- The ability to take a leadership role in software development, architecture and application deployment.
- Good knowledge and practical experience in defining application system standards derived from enterprise compliance and operational risk management objectives.
- Practical experience and strong understanding of software and systems development lifecycle (Waterfall, Scrum).
- Minimum 2 years with object-oriented programming in PHP.
- Complex SQL queries and database schema design.
- Solid experience with MVC frameworks (Zend, Laravel, Yii etc.).
- Working in a collaborative team environment using tools like JIRA and Git.
- Experience with System integration, distributed systems and service oriented architectures.
- Experience with Unit testing, Load testing, Page load optimization.
To send Your Application, Please Follow the Link to our Career Page
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 06/09/2020