Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer 100%
Codevelop Technologies is a young, dynamic digital agency located in Zurich (Switzerland) and Tbilisi (Georgia). We develop marketing solutions and software, mainly for the advertising industry. Our ability to innovate and strive for the best possible solution for each of our clients drives us every day to overcome challenges and break new ground in the digital world. Our broad experience in web development, communication technologies, and online advertising provide a strong foundation for any web project.
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI/UX designer to help us take our new baby "Brändi Dog", the best selling Swiss board game, as an online version, visually, to the next level and make it an international success.
You are an accomplished graphic designer with several years of experience creating engaging and immersive user interface assets. You are curious to define a cutting edge, forward-facing look and feel for the next generation of our online board game. You understand the project vision and create corresponding graphic assets that stay true to the game's identity. Moreover, you understand what it takes to bring UI/UX concepts to live and form the interface to graphics design.
- Create modern, high-quality user interface assets, incl. menus, tabs, leaderboards, and others
- Create graphic elements that exhibit high design quality and attention to detail.
- Create high-end, modern graphic visuals that perform on mobile devices.
- Collaborate with development teams to guide and support the implementation of final designs
- Execute and deliver project-based solutions with speed and quality while incorporating and maintaining Project Leadership's direction and feedback
- Stay current on trends and technology in UI/UX and bring that to bear to improve our pipelines and products
- Your portfolio must illustrate strong UI and graphic design skills and be readily available for review.
- Experience with front-end implementation (e.g. HTML5, CSS3)
- Create polished visual designs using Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator)
- An understanding of the basic principles of animation for motion graphics
- A strong understanding of graphic design principles
- Demonstrate an understanding of readability and iconography, including strong knowledge of effective use of color and composition
- Management, creation, and sharing of project style guides, pattern libraries, and asset repositories
- Experience in game design and gamification.
- Proficient in After Effects, Adobe Animate, or other motion graphic tools
- Experience working in 3D
- Passion for playing board games
- Good time-management skills
- Independent, responsible and reliable work
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English
Will be a plus:
- Experience in game design and gamification
What we offer:
- Work in a young, dynamic and international team
- Flat hierarchies and a relaxed working environment
- New challenges in the fields of game development and digital advertising
- Room for own further growth in a rapidly growing company
- Five weeks holidays
- Possibility to attend Tech Conferences
- Opportunity to own a stake in the company
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model, and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
Did we arouse your interest, and are you ready for a challenging online interview where we play the game together? Then please apply here: https://ads.codevelop.io/blog/job/ge-senior-graphic-designer-100/
PS: If the page is not loading, you may need to turn off your ad-blocker, since the Jobs are listed on our ads website.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 03/12/2020