Senior Back-End Developer
Senior Back-End Developer 100%
Codevelop Technologies is a young, dynamic digital agency located in Zurich (Switzerland) and Tbilisi (Georgia). We develop marketing solutions and software, mainly for the advertising industry. Our ability to innovate and strive for the best possible solution for each of our clients drives us every day to overcome challenges and break new ground in the digital world. Our broad experience in web development, communication technologies, and online advertising provides a strong foundation for any web project.
We are looking for a very experienced back-end developer to help us take our new baby "Brändi Dog", the best selling Swiss board game, as an online version, scalable wise, to the next level and make it an international success.
You are a back-end pro, who regards code as poetry and has a passion for creating engaging, precise, and lightning-fast experiences. You care about consistency, forward-thinking architecture, security, and building interactions that will delight the user. You understand the system design basics and can't stand the code smell. You should apply for this job if you know without google the advantages or disadvantages of the SQL scaling patterns: federation, sharding, denormalization. You should know what's going on in the community as well as the latest updates in Laravel and PHP Realm. You are excited to be using JIT sooner.
- Be part of web/mobile-based game development
- Optimize application for maximum speed, and scalability
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable Laravel modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integrate data storage solutions. MySQL, key-value stores, Mongo
- Write real-time applications with Websockets
- Coordinate with Front-End dev to define specifications for client-server interactions and overall system architecture
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Substantial experience in software engineering/development
- Able to write high-quality code using good programming practices in implementing various features and products
- In-depth knowledge of PHP, Laravel
- Experience in MVC framework and best practices
- Relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with agile environments
- Versioning tools, such as Git, Gitlab, Bitbucket
- Good time-management skills
- Independent, responsible and reliable work
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English
Will be a plus:
- Experience in game development and gamification.
- You starred this repo on Github already: https://github.com/donnemartin/system-design-primer
What we offer:
- Work in a young, dynamic, and international team
- Flat hierarchies and a relaxed working environment
- New challenges in the fields of game development and digital advertising
- Room for own further growth in a rapidly growing company
- Five weeks holidays
- Possibility to attend tech conferences
- Opportunity to own a stake in the company
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model, and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
Did we arouse your interest, and are you ready for a challenging online interview where we play the game together? Then please apply here: https://ads.codevelop.io/blog/job/ge-senior-back-end-developer-100/
PS: If the page is not loading, you may need to turn off your ad-blocker, since the Jobs are listed on our ads website.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 03/12/2020