Sales Manager (On target earnings = 2k+ gel)
Shaw Academy is the #1 provider of personalized accredited education at scale on the planet, educating hundreds of thousands of new students every month. Our mission is to deliver great education accessibly and affordably to everyone, everywhere. Due to explosive growth we are expanding our team into Georgia and are looking for people who share our vision and enthusiasm to re-skill and up-skill the world.
Shaw Academy is seeking a Sales Manager (On target earnings = 2k+ gel) with strengths in leading a high-performance sales team.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and successful sales leader, excellent at leading and motivating staff and comfortable in a fast paced B2C environment.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Dublin with Centers of Excellence in Bangalore, the US & Cape Town, our organically grown business now employs over 340 full-time staff. The Company is privately owned, well-funded and continues to attract considerable funding interest from Institutional and Strategic Investors. If you would like to be one of the first to join this exciting new team in Georgia, we are looking for the following:
- Sales Leadership – You will lead, inspire and motivate our agents to consistently achieving their daily, weekly and monthly targets, both productivity and revenue targets.
- Identify the star performers and reward and identify and support those that need it.
- Ensure Quality training is being done and that the criteria of quality is up to standard and/or improving
- Attend and ensure best service and sales are delivered by agents
- Volume - you will train and support each agent to achieve considerable spoken to levels per day in this B2C sales environment
- Process and Quality – You will constantly monitor the quality of the team, in terms of their productivity, calls and outputs. This will include call listening, analysis of agent activity (eg call volume) and conversion
- Mentoring and Coaching – From our focus on quality come our commitment to coaching and mentoring our talent. This will include elevating our top performers to achieve even more and supporting under performers to have them achieving.
- Reporting & Analysis – We are a data driven organisation, and in this position, you will analyse and monitor such reports as agent call volume, agent activity, revenue (overall & by agent), and call quality to name a few.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 3 years sales leadership experience ideally in a fast paced contact centre and/or B2C environment
- Minimum 2+ years of Experience Needed
- Fluent in english - Most important aspect of the role.
- Friendly personality
- Degree qualification(preferable)
- Proven record of success and over achievement within your sales leadership experience
- Direct (B2C) sales experience a must
- Highly focused on Quality and experienced in monitoring and managing the quality of agent’s work
- Experienced in Coaching top performers with a view of them achieving more and/or rising to the next level
- Comfort with full ownership of teams performance
- Excellent at Problem solving
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
What we’ll provide:
- Market beating basic salary.
- Monthly commission structure.
- Our full range of award winning educational courses - shawacademy.com
- A fun and exciting work environment.
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to change the world of education forever by joining our rapidly expanding technology-based firm with a foundation of real talent, and work with real innovators whilst achieving your own goals.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join our brand new team of enthusiastic professionals in Georgia. This is an opportunity to develop your career quickly and pave the way for new employees to come. At Shaw Academy we like to celebrate hard work and success with fun social company events and a competitive salary.
Please send your resume in English to:email@example.com and indicate the position title (English Speaking Sales Representative) in the subject line. Applications are considered on a rolling basis until the positions are filled - early applications are preferred. Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate success in all job requirement areas. By sending CV to the potential employer, the applicant gives the right to LLC Venmors as recruitment partners for Shaw Academy to process his/her personal data presented according to the requirements of Georgian Legislation. The personal data is processed/kept by the potential employer before concluding the labor contract and/or during the respective period described by the Georgian legislation after termination of labor relationship in order to select the applicant, check the competence and qualification of the applicant, and/or establish labor relationship with the applicant. The employer reserves the right to disclose the CV of the applicant to the third parties.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 16/12/2020