The company "AGRIMATCO GEORGIA" has been operating in the Georgian market since 2010. The company's field of activity includes the supply of pesticides, fertilizers, seed materials and garden tools for various sales facilities and farmers operating across the country.
AGRIMATCO GEORGIA is announcing a vacancy for the position of Sales Agronomist in the Agrarian Sector.
- Conduct daily customer visits by contacting new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products.
- Create/update existing and potential partner databases, find new customers and generate offers.
- Process customers’ orders and deliver products to customers’ territories and locations.
- Ensure orders are handled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Increase the company market-share of products’ sales in the assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain solid customer relationships.
- Initiate customers’ inquiries and provide customers with high level of technical advice, agronomic inputs and recommendation for products.
- Meet with customers to determine needs and generate additional sales.
- Conduct agronomy trails on certain products at customers’ premises and observe results.
- Collect, analyze and log data from agronomy trials to enhance product characterization and agronomic practices.
- Conduct product demonstrations and training to customers on products’ specifications and usage.
- Collect payments and follow up on due collections.
- Assist the Sales Manager in the planning and forecasting of the annual sales plans.
- Provide feedback reports to the Sales Manager regarding to customers’ needs and sales volume in assigned territories.
- Develop short term sales plans in coordination with the Sales Manager to reach sales targets
- Evaluate competitors’ situations and recommend appropriate tactics.
- Attend the company sales meeting and training events.
- Bachelor Degree in Agronomy or Agricultural Science
- 3 years of experience working in a similar position in agriculture sector (agrochemicals, seeds and fertilizer).
- Able to communicate with employees / customers in different levels
- Consultative selling ability
- Persuasive and assertive interpersonal communication
- Strong Product Knowledge.
- Valid driving license.
- Knowledge of Russian and English languages are necessary
Working hours: 09:00 - 18:00 (5 days)
Interested candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject field, be sure to enter the title of the sales Agronomist otherwise your candidacy will not be considered.
The company will only contact selected candidates.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 25/08/2020