RF Planning and Optimization Engineer
Tbilisi Huawei Technologies Co
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 180,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
“Tbilisi Huawei Technologies Co” is looking for a suitable candidate for the following position:
Job title: RF Planning and Optimization Engineer
Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
In this role you should manage the delivery of network planning and optimization projects according to the agreed scope of work, while managing customer’s expectations and schedule of acceptance.
- RF Planning and Optimization of LTE 4G/3G/2G networks to trouble shoot, Analysis of KPIs, investigation and improvement of network quality problems, determine performance deviations;
- Perform Parameter Audits and Inconsistency Checks to determine fine tuning suggestions;
- Baseband and Radio Resource Capacity Optimization;
- Investigate drive test logs for initial tuning, optimization and troubleshooting (analyze call flow and layer3 messages);
- Implementation of new RAN features, and tuning of RAN database parameters;
- Customer problem investigation, provides support to clients and/or customers (typically on-site) in his field of expertise;
- Responsible for delivery solution customization, project implementation and customer communication for GUL network;
- Responsible for the project success and customer satisfaction ensuring during the project delivery process, interface with customers to provide network design and performance related services according to the solutions portfolio;
- At least one year LTE /GSM /UMTS RNP&RNO experience with one of the following vendors Huawei, Siemens, Alcatel, Nokia or Ericsson.
- Good at Excel/VBA/Access database, or other programming skills.
- Fluency in English;
- Good knowledge of GUL KPI structure – expertise in creating and analysis of statistical KPI reporting;
- Good knowledge of GUL principle, signaling procedure, radio parameter;
- Good at related RNP&RNO tools like OSS/PRS/Omstar/Unet/Probe&Assistant/TEMS/NEMO/ Actix/Atoll etc.;
- Proficient with MapInfo and Drive test post-processing tools;
- Project handling experience with tight deadlines;
- Team player, open communication, able to work in international team;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Good communication skills;
Interested candidates should send their CV in English to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position title in the subject line they are applying for.
Application submission deadline: June 25, 2020.
We thank all applicants for interest in career opportunities with Huawei; only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 25/06/2020