ISET - ეკონომიკის საერთაშორისო სკოლა
Based at the International School of Economics at Tbilisi State University (ISET), the ISET Policy Institute (ISET-PI) is one of the first university-based think tanks in the South Caucasus. ISET-PI complements the educational mission of ISET by delivering training, conducting research and analysis, expressing views on policy, and providing a professional platform for policy discussions and debates.
ISET-PI is seeking a researcher with a graduate degree.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
Probation: 3 months
The main responsibilities and tasks of the researcher include:
- Working with Lead Economists, senior researchers and other team members – participating in policy research projects and in producing publications (e.g., academic articles, policy briefs, blog posts, news items, etc.)
- Taking part in organizing events, conferences
- Taking part in developing policy project proposals
- Conducting literature reviews
- Conducting statistical analysis
- Contributing to Policy Institute’s regular products such as indexes and reviews, including data analysis and report writing
Qualifications and skills:
- MA degree in economics or business administration.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct both qualitative and quantitative research
- Excellent command of English and Georgian languages (both speaking and writing)
- Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills.
- Experience using basic computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience using Stata would be considered an advantage.
Please send your CV and a cover letter (in English) outlining your interest in the position to the following email address email@example.com. Please indicate “Researcher” in the subject line of your email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The deadline to apply is June 30, 2020.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 30/06/2020