Quality Assurance Analyst/Fluent in English
Quality Assurance Analyst
Shaw Academy is the #1 provider of personalized accredited education at scale on the planet, educating hundreds of thousands of new students every month. Our mission is to deliver great education accessibly and affordably to everyone, everywhere. Due to explosive growth we are expanding our team into Georgia and are looking for people who share our vision and enthusiasm to re-skill and up-skill the world.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Dublin with Centers of Excellence in Bangalore, the US & Cape Town, our organically grown business now employs over 340 full-time staff. The Company is privately owned, well-funded and continues to attract considerable funding interest from Institutional and Strategic Investors.
Shaw Academy is looking for a passionate and dynamic Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team in Georgia. We are looking for a candidate that is fluent in English.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing education company operating in a market full of potential with courses that truly make an impact in the lives of our students. The successful QA candidate will rely on their attention to detail and communication skills to ensure issues discovered are understood and resolved in a timely manner.
If you would like to be one of the first to join this exciting new team in Georgia, we are looking for the following:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum entry level bachelor's degree.
- Fluency in English a must.
- Proven work experience in quality assurance
- Experience working with Excel.
- Experience working in a fast pace office and used to meet targets.
- Excellent attention to detail when it comes to words, grammar and visual elements of a presentation or a video
- Strong organisational and task management skills
- Strong team player, analytical and dynamic. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals, strengthening relationships to achieve the best possible solutions
- Capacity to manage priorities and deadlines; capacity to work in a rapidly growing environment
- A hunger and drive to overachieve and succeed.
- Thrives in dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of online education a plus
- Create and maintain effective QA plans
- Correctly estimate, prioritise, plan, and coordinate QA activities
- Ensure quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved
- Work with the team to identify the required level of QA for each release
- Final approval of releases checked with superiors
- Plan effective communication within the team and with all stakeholders of the project
- Organise an appropriate and timely distribution of all relevant information
Why work with Shaw Academy:
- Competitive Salary
- Uncapped monthly Commission/Bonuses
- Opportunities to Learn and Develop
- Career Growth and Advancement in a well-funded online education start-up
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join our brand new team of enthusiastic professionals in Georgia. This is an opportunity to develop your career quickly and pave the way for new employees to come. At Shaw Academy we like to celebrate hard work and success with fun social company events and a competitive salary.
Please, send your resume in English to:email@example.com and indicate the position title (Quality Assurance Analyst) in the subject line. Applications are considered on a rolling basis until the positions are filled - early applications are preferred. Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate success in all job requirement areas.
By sending CV to the potential employer, the applicant gives the right to LLC Venmors as recruitment partners for Shaw Academy to process his/her personal data presented according to the requirements of Georgian Legislation. The personal data is processed/kept by the potential employer before concluding the labor contract and/or during the respective period described by the Georgian legislation after termination of labor relationship in order to select the applicant, check the competence and qualification of the applicant, and/or establish labor relationship with the applicant. The employer reserves the right to disclose the CV of the applicant to the third parties.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 29/09/2020