Zenith Engineering Group
"Zenith Engineering Group" is announcing an opening for the position of Programming Tester.
Core Responsibilities Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Development, creation, and execution of manual or automated test cases associated with functional, acceptance, API, and Performance tests.
- Front End Web/UI testing including validating stored procedures, and triggers; (manual or automated) and report test results.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Hold and/or participate in test case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report bugs and verify bug fixes.
- English language and minimum experience of 1 year as a programming tester required.
- In Addition, the following is a plus: Php, MySQL, JS, HTML, CSS knowledge Experience with Codeception, test scripts and automation concepts, a good understanding of BDD principles LAMP stack environment Experience with Git
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) - to ensure the ability to write test plans and test cases. To communicate bugs to developers and management.
- Experience with testing Web Based applications.
- Web and UI Testing;
- Create and execute clear, concise detail-oriented test cases.
- Ability to understand and create test cases from specifications or verbal communications.
- Liaison with development, project management, and customer support.
- Able to multi-task by working on multiple assignments and/or projects.
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work with the smartest bunch of people you will ever meet
- Insurance coverage
- Competitive salary
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted as the vacancy is limited.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 02/04/2020