HAVI Georgia is pleased to announce the vacancy for a position of Procurement Specialist
HAVI is a global, privately owned company focused on innovating, optimizing and managing the supply chains of leading brands. Offering services in supply chain management, packaging, logistics and recycling & waste, HAVI partners with companies to address challenges big and small across the supply chain, from commodity to customer. Founded in 1974, HAVI employs more than 10,000 people and serves customers in more than 100 countries. HAVI’s supply chain services are complemented by the customer engagement services offered by our affiliated company The Marketing Store. For more information, please visit HAVI.com.
Working days: Full time job
Salary: According to qualification.
- Promotions management and contribution with marketing team/NPD team
- Statistical analysis of sales and reporting
- Local/import suppliers management:
- Insure timely replenishment of warehouse inventory
- Master data implementation in ERP systems
- Collaboration with suppliers in terms of shipments plan, performance KPIs
- Order lead time control
- Agreements alignment and fulfillment
- Contracts management
- Claims management and compensations from suppliers
- Orders forecast management
- Consignment deliveries coordination with the different company departments/functions (schedule, prices, documents)
- Support of Customer service in terms of communication to the clients on Goods flow, promo, changes
- Implementation of alternative supply channels in case of contingency
- Procurement policy and process manuals creation
- Present the procurement role in HACCP committee, Crisis Committee, Contingency team, etc.
- Control the local trade legislation changes to ensure the implementation /preparation in time
- High education
- At least 2 years of relevant job experience
- Russian and/or English speaking
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail: email@example.com and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 02/04/2020