Middle Software Tester
Exactpro is a specialist firm providing software testing services to financial market infrastructures worldwide.
The company is headquartered in the United Kingdom with operations in the United States and Russia. Founded in 2009, it currently employs over 550 specialists. Exactpro was part of the London Stock Exchange Group from May 2015 till January 2018. In January 2018, the company announced a management buyout from LSEG.
Exactpro truly believes that empowering and encouraging our staff is the best way to reveal their true potential. We are committed to educating our employees through theory and practice to build an extensive knowledge of specific technologies and financial processes, including capital markets, post trade services and regulatory compliance.
In October 2018, Exactpro plans to open a new office in Tbilisi, Georgia. We are pleased to invite local professionals to join our team. If you work in software quality assurance, software development, data science or if you are a university graduate looking to start a career in IT, please send us your CV and we will contact you shortly.
Middle Software Tester
- analyze technical documentation;
- develop test scripts (manual and automated);
- check the validity of applications and environment;
- analyze and report the identified problems, monitor corrective maintenance;
- ensure effective project communication.
Please send us your CV if you:
- currently study or have university/college technical education;
- have min 2 years of experience in software testing;
- are knowledgeable about processes and methods of software testing;
- have hands-on experience with SQL, Linux;
- have programming skills and experience with databases;
- understand the architecture of distributed systems;
- have strong written and oral English language skills to interact with international clients and colleagues
- competitive salary with possibility of increasing;
- flexible working hours;
- opportunity to work part-time;
- medical insurance;
- sport-club discount;
- free English courses;
- annual leave 27 days;
- comfortable and friendly environment.
To work with us is:
- to be part of a large, steadily growing company;
- to have career growth opportunities:
- to participate in interesting and technically challenging projects;
- to learn from the team of experts;
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.
To apply for the position, please send your CV to: CV@exactprosystems.com HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 07/04/2020