JSC Isbank Georgia is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Treasury Officer.
Employment Type: Full-time
Division: Treasury Division
Work days: Monday-Friday
Work hours: from 09:30 to 18:30 (includes one-hour break)
Salary: Competitive, negotiable
Application Deadline: 4th of March, 2021
Who we are:
JSC Isbank Georgia is a subsidiary of Isbank Turkey (Türkiye İş Bankası Anonim Şirketi) which is the largest private bank in Turkey and which celebrated its 96th birthday in 2020. It has 1249 branches domestically, 22 branches internationally, 2 representative offices in Shanghai, China and Cairo, Egypt and 3 subsidiaries, in Georgia, Germany and Russia. Isbank Turkey first entered Georgian market in 2012 when Batumi Branch of Isbank Turkey was opened. In 2015 the Branch was reorganized into JSC Isbank Georgia. Today JSC Isbank Georgia has two branches in Georgia, Tbilisi and Batumi, a Head Office in Tbilisi and offers a range of banking services to its customers.
In this role You will:
- Prepare and update exchange rates and interest rates into the core banking system;
- Deal in interbank foreign exchange market and money markets as necessary;
- Process and release deal tickets relating to FX and MM transactions to the Back office;
- Manage cash and investments to maximize income and minimize costs in line with Bank’s Treasury policy;
- Monitor short-term funding requirements for financing and market presence purposes;
- Design daily and weekly cash flow projection of the Bank;
- Currency exposure management - proactively manage FX positions through daily monitoring of the Bank’s FX exposures to minimize the impact on the trading result and balance sheet of the bank from currency rate fluctuations;
- Manage and hedge the risks arising from foreign currency flows and transactions;
- Inform and provide recommendations to the Head of Treasury of significant developments, emerging opportunities and challenges in areas of responsibility;
- Perform other related tasks, as necessary.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum two years of relevant industry (Financial Services/Treasury) experience;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Higher education, preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Mathematics, Economics or related discipline;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Fluency in English;
- Ability to multi-task and adjust schedules to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work in an organized manner with attention to details;
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, business units and third parties.
If you are eager to become part of a friendly organization who values each employee, encourages team-spirit and work-life balance please send your CV to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 4, 2021 indicating the position title (Treasury Officer) in the subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CVs will be reviewed on a rolling basis, therefore, early applications are encouraged.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 04/03/2021