ISET - ეკონომიკის საერთაშორისო სკოლა
Based at the International School of Economics at Tbilisi State University (ISET), the ISET Policy Institute (ISET-PI) is one of the first university-based think tanks in the South Caucasus.
ISET-PI complements the educational mission of ISET by delivering training, conducting research and analysis, expressing views on policy, and providing a professional platform for policy discussions and debates.
ISET-PI is seeking for a Junior Researcher, preferably an MA graduate in economics/ business administration / public administration/ public policy / sociology
Title: Junior Researcher
Job type: Full time
Application Deadline: October 23, 2020 Probation: 3 months (paid)
The main responsibilities and tasks of the researcher include:
- Working with senior researchers and other team members to produce publications (e.g., academic articles, policy briefs, blog posts, news items, etc.)
- Helping organize events, conferences and trainings
- Helping in writing project proposals and implementing projects
- Conducting literature reviews
- Conducting statistical analysis
- Contribute to implementing Center’s regular projects such as indexes and reviews, including data analysis and report writing
Qualifications and skills:
- MA degree in economics/ business administration / public administration/ public policy / sociology
- Familiarity with one or more of these fields: energy, environment, gender issues, cost-benefit analysis, impact assessment
- Familiarity with both qualitative and quantitative research
- Excellent command of English and Georgian languages (both speaking and writing)
- Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills.
- Experience using basic computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Experience using Stata would be considered an advantage.
Please send your CV and a cover letter outlining your interest in the position to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate “Junior Researcher” in the subject line of your email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The deadline to apply is October 23, 2020.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 21/10/2020