Junior Reporting Officer
Credo Bank is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Junior Reporting Officer
Credo Bank is a 20-year history powerful, stable financial institution. Company is represented by 75 branches in 11 region of Georgia and offer costumers sustanable financial services.
We offer to new team members the opportunity of development with professional team.
Our priority is caring for employees. Benefits we offer:
- Corporative events.
We are looking for team member, with high self-development motivation and positive personal skills for the position of Junior Reporting Officer.
Purpose of the Position:
- To prepare financial reports
Position and accountability:
- Position will be functional within IFRS Reporting unit of CREDO.
- Accountability will be towards head of the same unit.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and support the Credo philosophy and objectives;
- Do all within his/her ability to meet targets set by supervisor and work unceasingly to enable the Organization to meet its goal;
- Conduct all activities in compliance with Credo policies and procedures;
- Demonstrate loyalty to Credo and practice a high level of honesty & integrity;
- Obligation to use company assets according to the institution’s Acceptable Use Policy;
- Attendance and completion of the training on Information Security policies and Signing of the Statement of Acceptance of Information Security Policies to confirm awareness that non-adherence to any part of this Statement will be considered a breach of duties and that disciplinary action will be invoked.
- Prepare financial reports for:
- Prepare answers to questions related to reports and send the requested information in a timely manner;
- Participate in projects related to reporting;
- Participate in annual external financial audit process
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Higher education, preferable in finance;
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point;
- Advanced Excel user, including Data Analysis Tools (Pivot Tables, Filters, Financial Formulas, etc);
- Good knowledge of English language;
- analytical and organizational skills;
- Detail oriented;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure;
- Ability to communicate with local and international investors;
- Ability to accomplish tasks within deadlines and maintain comprehensive deadline schedules.
- Salary during internship period first 3 months – 300 net Gel
- Salary after internship period for 3 months – 780 net Gel
- Salary after 6 month – 1000 net Gel
All inetrested candidates should subbmit their CV to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: August 9, 2020
Please indicate the name of vanacy “Junior Reporting Officer” in the subject line of your mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the recruitment process.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 09/08/2020