Junior PHP & Web Developer
SCANDIWEB IS SEEKING TALENT IN GEORGIA!
Scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from Latvia accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart, and Lancome. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know where the best place for digital solutions is, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it! And now, we are looking to expand even further - to Tbilisi, Georgia!
Millions of people use our solutions every day - when they buy a new car, a wedding ring, funny socks or even condoms! Yeah, we made sites for HappySocks and Durex too!
We welcome Junior PHP & Web Developers, who are expected to:
- learn from their Mentor - each Junior gets one
- get involved and do as much as they can - quantity will become quality
- accept the challenge - the best way to learn is by pushing yourself and finding the solution, which at first seemed out of reach!!
- accept our help, there are no lonely wolves - all of our results are the fruits of teamwork and helping each other
What does it take to become a Junior Developer?
- send your CV or a simple email to email@example.com saying you want to join us
- have a conversation - we will get back to you very soon!
- complete a test to see if you meet the minimum requirement to be part of the team
- have an interview to get to know the team and learn more about our daily life
- pair program with our team member or have a technical conversation
Usually, you can easily complete the test, if you understand OOP and have from a few months to a few years of relevant experience.
What is it like to be a Junior Developer:
- you are a part of a small team working on a project together
- you get real-world tasks, build, test and ship to Live
- your teammates help you choose the best tech solution
- you will get help and code review to make sure your results are great and you are learning
- you start with the most progressive tech stack OOP frameworks, Docker, GraphQL, React, Vue and so much more!
- Our team is well paid at competitive rates
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave and health insurance
- Paid summer office - relocate during Georgian winter to Morocco, Malta, Cyprus or Bali
- Atomic Parties - get funding for your party idea, ask our HRs how much fun is happening
- Optional travel abroad to meet our amazing customers and work together
- Paid conferences, from local ones to ones in London, San Francisco, and Las Vegas
- Flexible working hours - students are welcome!
- Workshops on new technologies from your colleagues + professional certification
- Top-end equipment of your choice
- And much more…
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 16/09/2020