More than 10 years Exactpro has been developing under the motto Build Software to Test Software. We design software for testing technologically sophisticated platforms of our clients – the leading companies in the financial industry. Half of the TOP-20 largest global stock exchange groups use Exactpro software and ideas.
Our company supports the concept of open-source software promotion. The source code of our basic software products is posted on Open Source and GitHub.
As a Java developer you will work on one of our tools:
- Sailfish - performs functional testing of trading systems.
- ClearTH - is designed for functional testing of post-trading systems.
- Transparency HR System - ERP-system for automation of internal processes.
All projects use complex data processing, resource management and multithreading
- to create new system components, test them using unit-testing;
- to modify and support existing application components;
- to work on improving the readability and quality of the code;
- to take an active part in communicating with other developers and the testing team;
- to participate in improving the development process;
- to train junior programmers.
- command of Java 8+, SQL, JSF/JS;
- more than 2 years of working experience as a Java programmer.
- Working experience: 1–3 years
- command of English
- free English lessons;
- compensation of professional certifications;
- medical insurance;
- discounts for a gym membership;
- experience of working with Spring, Java Message Service (IBM MQ, ActiveMQ), Maven/Gradle, Git;
- knowledge of MINA/Netty, RxJava; ReactJS libraries;
- command of Kotlin;
The position is available for applicants with disabilities. To apply for the position, please send your CV to: CV@exactprosystems.com HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 18/03/2020