IT Support Agent
IT Support Agent (m/f) in Tbilisi
We are looking for IT Support Agent for our growing team in Tbilisi.
Our Universal HelpDesk Team offers support and technical assistance to internal partners/colleagues who are using software, hardware, or other computer systems and need help completing their daily work related tasks.
If you are a methodological problem-solver with an aptitude for learning and quickly adapting new skills, this job is for you.
In this position, you take on the following tasks:
- Serve as the first point of contact for internal partners seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support specialists
- Document and review processes in the Ticketing System
- Be a part of the back office for the IT teams in incident management
- Manage escalations according to the specifications
- Fluent in German, English at least B1 level
- Excellent communication skills
- Good comprehension and analytical skills
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- Flexible, mobile, result and detail oriented, structured
- Patience, resourcefulness and a desire to help others
- Preparedness to work in shifts
- Advanced Computer skills would be an advantage
- Working experience in the field of service is preferable
We offer you:
- Attractive salary and health insurance
- Positive working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Personal and professional development
- Best career opportunities in an international company
About us: Majorel came into being in January 2019 when Bertelsmann and Saham joined hands to create one of the world’s leading customer engagement businesses, with revenues of c. €1.2 billion. Majorel brings together Arvato CRM Solutions, Phone Group, Ecco Outsourcing and Pioneers. Majorel is a global company with over 50,000 employees in 29 countries.
If you think you meet the requirements please send your CV and letter of motivation in English language to
firstname.lastname@example.org including 04.06.2020. Please indicate position you are applying to in subject field.
PLEASE NOTE: By submitting your application you agree that it will be kept in our database for a period of 6 months.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 04/06/2020