IT Support Manager
We are looking for an experienced IT support with a software degree and great English skills that will help our team for customer/product support via Hubspot (chat and email). You will work closely with the technical team and customers.
You should have a great positive attitude and great relationship management skills. Having degrees in customer relationships has an extra bonus.
You will be working with a team of experts and the best in this industry. This is a very easy job as you can work from anywhere and normally there is no support request unless something is broken, which you need to reply promptly during your work hours.
- Implement and improve the support pipeline.
- You need to have our chat app (HubSpot installed and respond to inquiries in less than a minute during your work hours) - 7 days a week
- You need to post common issues as online posts using our HubSpot system (to reduce your support work overtime) - only 5 days a week
- Know the basics of software engineering and programming.
- Great English skills (especially writing).
- Great customer support and relationship management skills.
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form.
Full Time - Remote Employment
- Sat to Friday (7 days) - 4:00 PM to 12:00 AM (8 hours)
- Sat to Friday (7 days) - 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (8 hours)
Interested candidates need to send resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org Good Luck
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 26/09/2020