Intern in IT Audit Department
TITLE: Intern in IT Audit department (Paid)
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
LOCATION: Tbilisi, Georgia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Work to perform includes but is not limited to:
Involvement in financial audits as Information risk management specialist for performing IT and Application control testing
- Examine IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness.
- Analyze organizations IT systems;
- Examine Business process controls, application controls and IT controls;
- Evaluate IT processes, risks and controls;
- Inspect IT policies and procedures;
- Participate in Identification of significant IT applications that are related to financial reporting;
- Participate in Evaluation of functional description of key IT applications;
To fulfill the role the candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Higher education, technical (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, IT audit, Business Administration or related discipline.
- IT skills: advanced MS Excel, Word, Power Point user
- Excellent writing and spoken skills (English, Georgian and Russian)
- Fast learner, team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines, attentiveness to details
- Ready for travelling
The role enables to:
- Enjoy accelerated career development with rapidly growing firm;
- Work and grow in a people driven organization;
- Deal with leading clients in complex and challenging assignments;
- Benefit from a strong learning and development culture;
- Experience the excitement of contributing to a dynamic and constantly changing environment;
JOIN OUR TEAM AND YOU WILL GET:
- Professional development (Technical and Soft skills training courses);
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- The opportunity for rapid career growth;
- Interesting client work;
- Fun on the entertaining activities, like retreats locally and abroad with the best team in Georgia.
The Internship is payable and lasts 3 - 6 months. Interns that receive favorable reviews on completion of their internship are offered full-time position in IT Audit department
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please send your CV to the following address: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the test.
Deadline: 8th of November, 2020.
KPMG is the global network of professional services firms, providing audit, tax, and advisory services, with an industry focus.
The aim of KPMG International member firms is to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of their clients, people, and the capital markets. With nearly 200,000
people worldwide, member firms provide audit, tax and advisory services in 154 countries.
Hereby, by applying to this position, you give your express and unambiguous consent to “KPMG Georgia” LLC to the processing (including receipt from you and/or from any third parties),
collection, classification, accumulation, storage, revision (update, change), use, distribution (including transfer), blocking, destruction, cross-border transfer to foreign countries and
also the performance of any other actions with your Personal Data, in accordance with the current Georgian legislation.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 23/10/2020