Intern in Fixed Asset Valuation
TITLE: Intern in Fixed Asset Valuation. Advisory Department (Deal Advisory) (Paid)
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
LOCATION: Tbilisi, Georgia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Work to perform includes but is not limited to:
- Taking part in different stages of tangible assets valuations (fixed assets) for various purposes conducting industry research
- Preparing fixed assets valuation models and spreadsheets (Excel)
- Report writing and checking
- Dealing with management and personnel of a client and a target company (also during site visits) Preparation and supervision of presentation materials
To fulfill the role the candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Higher education, technical (preferable engineer)
- Knowledge of valuation methodology and techniques (preferable)
- IT skills: advanced MS Excel, Word, Power Point user
- Strong analytical skills: numeracy, ability to structure large amounts of data, advanced research skills Excellent writing and spoken skills (English, Georgian and Russian)
- Fast learner, team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines, attentiveness to details
- Ready for travelling
The role enables to:
- Enjoy accelerated career development with rapidly growing firm;
- Work and grow in a people driven organization;
- Deal with leading clients in complex and challenging assignments;
- Benefit from a strong learning and development culture;
- Experience the excitement of contributing to a dynamic and constantly changing environment;
- Have an opportunity to work on a wide range of Deal Advisory engagements in an extremely dynamic and rapidly developing market environment.
JOIN OUR TEAM AND YOU WILL GET:
- Professional development (FRM qualification, Technical and Soft skills training courses);
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- The opportunity for rapid career growth;
- Interesting client work;
- Fun on the entertaining activities, like retreats locally and abroad with the best team in Georgia.
The Internship is payable and lasts 3 - 6 months. Interns that receive favorable reviews on completion of their internship are offered full-time Consultant position in Advisory Department.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please send your CV to the following address: email@example.com Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the test.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: October 10, 2020
KPMG is the global network of professional services firms, providing audit, tax, and advisory services, with an industry focus. The aim of KPMG International member firms is to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of their clients, people, and the capital markets. With nearly 200,000 people worldwide, member firms provide audit, tax and advisory services in 154 countries.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 30/09/2020