Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
York Towers is a leading international real estate developer. It has multiple investments in Europe & Middle East and still expanding, York Towers’ projects cover all real estate Activities. we were established in 2016 and the main goal was to be the leading real estate developer and consultant in Europe and beyond providing urban living communities.
Personal Skills and Job requirements:
- Advanced Knowledge of English is must.
- At least 3 year of experience in Similar Position.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Develop and implement HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital;
- Nurture a positive working environment;
- Develop and monitor performance appraisal system that drives high performance;
- Develop employee training and development plan, assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs;
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Manage the recruitment and selection process (identifying candidates, performing reference checks etc);
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Ensure legal compliance and HR administration procedures throughout human resources department.
- Provide support and guidance to HR department, management, and other employees;
- Competitive salary.
- Medical Insurance.
- Friendly and welcoming environment.
- Organized Events and Outdoor activities
If you think your skills match our vacancy requirements and you are motivated enough to be a part of our big family kindly send your CV in English language to the following Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job position as it’s in the subject line.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 02/05/2021