We are looking for an HR Administrator with superb communication and administration skills.
- Ability to understand and communicate fluently in the English Language.
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leaves)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies as necessary
- Coordinate with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll personnel by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email, and in-person communication skills
- BS in Human Resources or relevant field
- Knowledgeable of administrative processes such as Working Visa Application.
- Immediate availability is required
- Maintains an energetic and positive attitude at work.
Please, send your CV in English to email@example.com and indicate position name in the subject line.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 03/07/2020