Head of Legal and Compliance
Scroll is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position Head of Legal and Compliance.
What you'll do
- Research and identify national Legislative and Regulatory challenges to facilitate the suitable national framework for Scroll to enter and operate in local and foreign markets.
- Take the lead of Legal side to introduce Scroll to new markets; navigate city and national regulatory structures; respond to and mitigate local concerns as they arise; develop positive working relationships with government and community stakeholders.
- Ensure smooth launches in new cities and ensure that the company remains responsive to all concerns related to local Laws and Regulations as they emerge.
- Engage with a wide range of public stakeholders including representatives of Law Enforcement, mobility and citizens associations to contribute to Scroll’s positioning as a long term partner and a thought leader on mobility and urban issues.
- Lead the identification/implementation of optimal processes and frameworks for data security and privacy initiatives that fit a newly developing micro-mobility industry.
What you'll need
- Master in political science, public policy, or law required, advanced degree preferred
- First 2+ years of experience working in government, lobbying, political communications an advantage (desirably in transport sector, but not a must)
- Flexibility to travel as needed and to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Comfortable navigating bureaucracy, interacting with different stakeholders
- Be a flexible, creative thinker, able to think outside the box and pursue new solutions
- Passion for policies at the intersection to urban mobility and technology
- Thorough attention to detail when analyzing regulatory language and parameters
- Fluent in English, other languages an advantage
Interested candidate, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 28/07/2020