Scroll is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position: Graphic Designer
- Maintain, evolve, and translate Scroll's design system across multiple platforms to create a cohesive and thoughtful brand experience.
- Design email marketing campaigns, social media assets, print formats to varied collaterals.
- Create original, engaging concepts that strategically answer the brief and bring the brand to life, looking at every detail as an opportunity to delight our riders.
- Enjoy the opportunity of working both individually and as a team, paired with senior creatives as necessary, with lots of opportunity to learn, grow and stretch your abilities.
- 1+ years graphic design experience and Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or similar.
- A self starter with a positive attitude—able to work collaboratively with the flexibility to iterate on feedback and complex projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency with design software, including intelligently organizing files for design iteration and web production.
- Curious, thoughtful, and possessing strong verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage various projected timelines.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills.
About the Position
This role will help shape the visual identity of the Scroll brand by conceptualizing, designing, and executing across various brand initiatives including partnership assets, print collateral, experiential, retail, social, and more. We’re looking for someone who is savvy in all aspects of design and ready to learn and grow in the position.
Please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 21/03/2020