Full Stack Web Developer
Georgia Tech Tbilisi
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with good knowledge of Web technologies to strengthen already existing Web Team, based in Paris, France.
Our goal is to find someone who is ready to take up on daily challenges in a young/dynamic and cohesive team,
someone who is willing to be part of a startup spirit and has good interpersonal and professional skills .
You will be in charge of developing web applications based on a Rest Symfony API / Angular for our important client base in Paris.
You will be part of this client developer team and followed by their Scrum Master during your daily task.
You will also be in charge of developing websites on Wordpress for our company and future clients.
Autonomy and initiative are at the heart of our management.
Please indicate the different technologies of the projects you have worked on.
General Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Be positive, “all is doable” motto personality
- Good organization, planning and high level of responsibility
- Be able to handle multiple projects/tasks
- Prioritizing and organizing tasks, to maximize productivity, delivering high quality work on time
- Understand project scope, project goals, product functionality, and desired features
- Be able to follow technical instructions
- Having analytical skills
- Ability to easily learn and follow company standards
- Honesty and confidentiality
- Ability to work independently
- Good team-playing and ability to share experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Mastery of Symfony 4 / Angular 8 frameworks, mastery of one of the frameworks is required and notions of the second also required.
- Mastery of Wordpress CMS
- Knowledge of VCS Git/GitLab
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe suite, especially Photoshop, Excel, Drive.
- Plus: knowledge of CI/CD, AWS universe and networks.
- A good level in English
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with possibility of increasing
- Full time working hours 10:00 -19:00, weekends off.
- A pleasant and modern working environment with amazing views of Tbilisi
- Integration into a dynamic team with international vision
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- A culture of quality work
- Free English courses
- Annual leave 14 days- first year, 24 days after 1 year in the company
- Bonus opportunities within 2 year in the company
If you are interested, please reply to the vacancy by clicking the "Send CV" button
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 25/04/2020