Full Stack Developer
Galt & Taggart
Galt & Taggart has established itself as the leading investment banking and investment management services company in Georgia. The company is at the forefront of capital markets development in the country. Our expertise is leveraged through Galt & Taggart’s 5 core activities: Brokerage; Research; Investment banking. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Georgia.
Galt & Taggart is announcing the vacancy of Full Stack Developer.
- Implement scalable, portable, and standards-compliant code
- Apply good technical practices such as re-factoring, continuous integration and test automation
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
- Responsible for full stack development
- 2+ years of .Net software development experience
- 1+ years experience of developing a production application
- Must have experience with .Net Core
- Experience working with JSON objects and communicating via RESTful webservices
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented concepts, techniques and patterns
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration
Interested candidates please submit your resume to the following email address: email@example.com. Deadline is 26 th of February.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 26/02/2021