FMCG Category Manager
Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets Georgia LLC – Carrefour Georgia is pleased to announce the opening for the position of FMCG Category Manager.
Majid Al Futtaim Group is the leading retail and leisure pioneer in the MENA and Central Asia. Majid Al Futaim is one of the most fast growing companies with 43 000 employees. Majid Al Futtaim Retail manages Carrefour Hypermarkets in countries of Middle East, Nord Africa and Central Asia offering shoppers quality, variety and great value for money over a wide product range.
Wherever it is an employer, Carrefour aspires to be seen as a benchmark in human resources management and social responsibility. The group makes every effort to support the development of its staff members attracting, training, supporting, promoting and securing the loyalty of its employees.
MAJID AL FUTTAIM HYPERMARKETS GEORGIA LLC – Carrefour Georgia offers the unique opportunity for employment and career development by opening the vacancy for the position of FMCG Category Manager.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Represent the company in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers;
- Coordinate activities for buying, selling and distributing materials, equipment, machinery and supplies;
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies and interview them to determine product availability and terms of sales;
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment;
- Participate in developing and implementing purchasing and contract management instructions, policies and procedures;
- Participate in the developing of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials;
- Analyze market and delivery systems to assess present and future material availability;
- Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers;
- Take full responsibility of Profit & Loss.
- Minimum 3 year working experience in Retail Sales;
- English Language;
- Knowledge of basic principles for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods;
- Excellent persuadingandnegotiation skills;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
If you feel that your qualifications meet our requirements and want to develop within our company, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position title – “FMCG Category Manager”in the subject line otherwise your CV will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application submission deadline: 10.08.2020
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 10/08/2020