Financial Reporting Officer
საქართველოს უძრავი ქონება
Georgia Real Estate is announcing a vacancy for the position of Financial Reporting Officer.
- Support month end and year end closing
- Assist in preparing deliverables to the parent company
- Manage communications with external auditors on financial statements and accounting issues
- Assist in the coordination of annual audit and half year review activities
- Implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements
- Preparation of accounting memos providing documentation of the company's application of accounting/financial reporting principles to specific transactions & issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration with major finance
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in relevant field
- Strong academic record
- Working experience with a big 4 audit company is preferred
- ACCA qualification is preferred
- Fluent knowledge of English is must
- Advance user of MS Excel
- Ability to work effectively and meet deadlines
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates please send your CV by e-mail to: email@example.com
The deadline for applications is July 22, 2020. Only qualified short-listed candidates will be contacted.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 22/07/2020