„Hualing Inernational Special Economic Zone” is looking for competent, self-motivated and dynamic candidate to fill the position:
Position title: Financial Coordinator
- Supporting top management with regards to all financial management spectrum, to name a few, like financial reporting, internal control, internal audit, treasury, budget and projection, tax, ERP and so on.
- Gathering the up-to-date industry/region economic and financial data, then coming up with some well-thought response plans.
- Training regularly the local and foreign financial team members to improving the professional knowledge and skills to better deliver.
- Coordinating with the internal departments or business sectors to deliver the good job result in expedited way.
- Reviewing the group company financial status quo in all aspects and spotting the risks and problems, advising the way forward.
- Ad-hoc missions ordered by top management.
- Education background in finance-related fields and successful work history record (recommendation letter(s) needed), real estate industries work track a plus.
- High ethical standard, integrity, diligent, self-driven, result-oriented, good at communication and can-do attitude, working under pressure.
- Mastering the MS Office package, especially Excel, Word, and PPT. Excellent oral and written English. Confident and good presentation skills.
- Can perceive financial matters from the business perspective. Able to boost the business performance leveraging financial tools like KPI and others.
- Think big and start small.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org with position name in the subject line.
Application without the right subject line content will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Selected candidates will go through a series of interviews:
- Pre-Screening of Candidates
- Pre-employment testing / assessment test
- In-person interview
CV Deadline: August 14, 2020
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 12/08/2020