Metta Construction Company was founded in 2018. Company managed by team of young professionals with international experience, the main purpose of which is to bring new and innovative approaches in the construction sphere. The company is in development stage and is constantly looking for young and motivated employees.
Metta LLC is pleased to announce the opening for the following full-time position
Position Title: Financial Analyst
Duty station: Tbilisi
Duties and responsibilities:
- Controlling the daily accounting transactions.
- Prepare reports for the CFO: Project progress Cash flow statement, ongoing profit/loss analysis.
- Manage project bank accounts and monitor bank balances;
- Controlling project expenses vouchers & purchase invoices. Checking and controlling company petty cash;
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoices, local employee time sheets, etc.
- Ensure that procurement and maintenance of appropriate documentation in the project office files is conducted in conformance with Metta’s standards for document retention and control.
- Ensure the existence of back-up documentation and hard file management
- Interact with bank and other officials on an as-needed basis;
- 0-3+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- BA, BS, or B.Com degree required (Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics)
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Previous working experience in construction company would be an advantage
We offer you:
- Attractive salary
- Health insurance
- Positive working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Personal and professional development
Deadline for application: February 10, 2021.
Selection will be conducted on continual bases. Interested candidates please send CVs on the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Please indicate for which position you are applying for, otherwise your CV may not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 10/02/2021