ფინკა ბანკი საქართველო
FINCA Bank Georgia is announcing a vacancy for the position of Financial Analyst.
Reports to: Head of Reporting, Financial Analysis and Budgeting Department
Department: Reporting, Financial Analysis and Budgeting Department
Duty Station: Head Office
The basic function of this position is to perform financial analysis of the running processes and statistical data of the bank; and develop financial models under supervision of head of the department.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Performs analyses of financial data related to bank’s performance;
- Prepares narrative reports, PowerPoint presentations on financial matters;
- Generates customized reports for the managerial decision-making;
- Continuously tracks monthly business results via trend, common-size and ratio analysis;
- Supports in carrying out the financial feasibility studies for all new investment opportunities and write outcome report;
- Performs stress testing, NPV, IRR, profitability, cost-benefit, sensitivity, scenario, break-even, SWAT analysis of various existing or newly launched projects/programs;
- Prepares and further develops analytical tools for budgeting, loan portfolio, profitability, interest rate sensitivity, liquidity management, strategic planning purposes and new product introduction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Academic degree in business/finance (with demonstrated academic excellence);
- Minimum two years of working experience at similar (related) position in business, finance, audit or bank;
- Basic accounting certification (ACCA, CPA) would be an advantage;
- Basic knowledge of IFRS, Tax Code and NBG regulations is desirable;
- Fluent in Georgian and English languages both in speaking and writing, good knowledge of Russian language;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
To send Your Application, Please Follow the Link to our Career Page
Short listed candidates will be interviewed (competency based interview).
Please note that on some positions there will be used different selection criteria’s such as: testing, presentation, role-playing, case discussion, etc.
FINCA Bank Georgia JSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FINCA Bank Georgia JSC offers inspirational and dynamic working environment, freedom to develop your ideas, competitive compensation and benefits package and diverse career development.
The purpose of processing personal data which candidate submits to FINCA Bank Georgia is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at FINCA. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 31/01/2021