Executive Customer Support– Spoken English
Executive Customer Support– Spoken English (Call Center)
Shaw Academy is the #1 provider of personalized accredited education at scale on the planet, educating hundreds of thousands of new students every month. Our mission is to deliver great education accessibly and affordably to everyone, everywhere. Due to explosive growth we are expanding our team into Georgia and are looking for people who share our vision and enthusiasm to re-skill and up-skill the world.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Dublin with Centers of Excellence in Bangalore, the US & Cape Town, our organically grown business now employs over 340 full-time staff. The Company is privately owned, well-funded and continues to attract considerable funding interest from Institutional and Strategic Investors.
If you would like to be one of the first to join this exciting new team in Georgia, we are looking for the following:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in english - Most important aspect of the role.
- Friendly personality
- A hunger and drive to overachieve and succeed.
- Thrives in dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of online education a plus
- Provide customer support from product trial, 1st purchase and onward to strengthen customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- A strong desire to learn and define an emerging function in a rapidly growing and dynamic start-up environment
- Customer retention and win backs
- Daily reporting and summary of work done
- Meeting specific daily and weekly KPIs.
Why work with Shaw Academy:
- Competitive Salary
- Day and night shift position available
- Uncapped monthly Commission/Bonuses
- Opportunities to Learn and Develop
- Career Growth and Advancement in a well-funded online education start-up
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join our brand new team of enthusiastic professionals in Georgia. This is an opportunity to develop your career quickly and pave the way for new employees to come. At Shaw Academy we like to celebrate hard work and success with fun social company events and a competitive salary.
Please send your resume in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position title (English Speaking Sales Representative) in the subject line. Applications are considered on a rolling basis until the positions are filled - early applications are preferred. Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate success in all job requirement areas. By sending CV to the potential employer, the applicant gives the right to LLC Venmors as recruitment partners for Shaw Academy to process his/her personal data presented according to the requirements of Georgian Legislation. The personal data is processed/kept by the potential employer before concluding the labor contract and/or during the respective period described by the Georgian legislation after termination of labor relationship in order to select the applicant, check the competence and qualification of the applicant, and/or establish labor relationship with the applicant. The employer reserves the right to disclose the CV of the applicant to the third parties.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 02/12/2020