English Speaking Customer Service Representative/Senior Programming Tester
Zenith Engineering Group
"Zenith Engineering Group" is announcing an opening for the position of English Speaking Customer Service Representative
- Data entry
- Answering e-mails / chats
- Taking calls
- Fluent in English language (both speaking and writing)Your level of English must be at least B2/C1proficiency
- Experience in living/studying in English speaking countries is an advantage
Personal skills we are looking for:
- Quick learner
- Computer proficient
- Organized & Punctual
- Self-motivated & Self-confident
- Open-minded & Positive
- Team player
- Great work atmosphere in Tbilisi
- Flexible working schedule for students (mixed day and night shifts)
- Opportunity to join a fast growing international company
If you qualify, please send your resume in English to: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted as the vacancy is limited.
Zenith Engineering Group is announcing an opening for the position of Senior Programming Tester. Core Responsibilities:
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Development, creation, and execution of manual or automated test cases associated with functional, acceptance, API, and Performance tests.
- Front End Web/UI testing including validating stored procedures, and triggers; (manual or automated) and report test results.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Hold and/or participate in test case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report bugs and verify bug fixes.
- English language and minimum experience of 1 year as a programming tester required.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) - to ensure the ability to write test plans and test cases. To communicate bugs to developers and management.
- Experience with testing Web Based applications.
- Web and UI Testing;
- Create and execute clear, concise detail-oriented test cases.
- Ability to understand and create test cases from specifications or verbal communications.
- Liaison with development, project management, and customer support.
- Able to multi-task by working on multiple assignments and/or projects.
In Addition, the following is a plus:
- Php, MySQL, JS, HTML, CSS knowledge
- Experience with Codeception, test scripts and automation concepts, a good understanding of BDD principles
- LAMP stack environment
- Experience with Git
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work with the smartest bunch of people you will ever meet
- Insurance coverage
- Competitive salary
If you qualify, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line) or go to our website and apply there: http://zgroup.ge/ Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted as the vacancy is limited
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 11/07/2020