English Language Teacher
British-Georgian Academy in Tbilisi is pleased to announce an opening for the position of English Language Teacher, for September 30, 2020.
Description of the position:
- Engage students through stimulating lessons and activities in English language and literature.
- Build a warm and inclusive classroom environment and support students’ academic and social development.
- Communicate with parents on a regular basis on students’ progress and other school related matters;
- Support extracurricular activities.
- Actively participate in our professional development programme.
Required Qualification and Skills:
- Creative and proactive, open to the new ideas and initiatives.
- Growth mindset and ability to use feedback to improve practice.
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience in school.
- Fluency in English Language.
- Warm, caring, respectful and fair attitude towards the students.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and discipline.
- Ability to utilize different methods and mediums in teaching/learning process.
- Teaching qualification
- CELTA certificate is preferred;
How to apply:
Interested candidates must fill out an application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 30, 2020.
Please indicate “English Language Teacher” in the subject line.
Please be informed that candidates without complete application form will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 30/09/2020