Domestic Resource Mobilization Specialist
მერსი ქორფს საქართველო
Domestic Resource Mobilization Specialist - Civil Society Engagement Program Georgia
Mercy Corps with the partnership of Center for Strategic Research and Development of Georgia (CSRDG) is announcing the vacancy*
Position is contingent on funding
Applications will be reviewed during the rolling process
The Domestic Resource Mobilization Specialist will report to and work under the guidance of the CSRDG Project Manager and in close coordination with other team members and partners. S/he will be overall responsible to implement the successful domestic resource mobilization component of the project. S/he will be responsible for advancing the capacities of civil society to self-generate and mobilize a range of resources, both monetary and in-kind. S/he will be expected to contribute to programmatic innovation together with an integrated technical approach to program implementation that focuses on long-term change and sustained impact. S/he will be responsible for supervising program staff and ensuring accountability to Mercy Corps’ policies and donor rules and regulations.
S/he will have the following essential duties and responsibilities;
- Lead the Resource Mobilization component of the project, including strategy development and implementation, partnership cultivation, and implementation of measures with civic and private sectors partners.
- Supervise Resource Mobilization component staff, partners and any other short-term technical consultant(s).
- Analyse legal and regulatory environment in relation to individual and corporate giving (i.e., tax incentives or assignations)
- Development of tools to further understanding of constituency resource management, philanthropy and Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Develop strong public private partnerships and private sector engagement.
- Ensure quality and timely Donor reporting;
- Any other relevant tasks that may emerge as important in the course of this assignment, at the request of the CSRDG Project Manager.
Minimum Qualification & Transferable Skills
- A university degree is required in a relevant field.
- 7 years of experience in domestic resource mobilization practices, including working with CSOs to diversify domestic funding sources and fundraising for social, developmental purposes;
- Experience in developing public private partnerships, private sector engagement is preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of constituency resource management, philanthropy and Corporate Social Responsibility is preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have the demonstrated capacity to analyze and make recommendations related to a wide range of strategies to enhance domestic giving, including analysis of a legal and regulatory environment that promotes individual and corporate giving (i.e., tax incentives or assignations), incentivizes social investment, and enables social entrepreneurship Strong prior experience in locally led development approaches such as constituency engagement, co-creation, and adaptive management practices.
- Demonstrated experience in the Europe and Eurasia region is preferred but not required.
- Fluency in English is required; fluency in Georgian preferred; other languages spoken in Georgia an asset.
Please send Curriculum Vitae via e-mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than March 18, 2021. In the subject of the e-mail Position title must be indicated. CV should be submitted in English language. Please note that only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Job descriptions is attached.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 18/03/2021