Director of Finance
მიკროსაფინანსო ორგანიზაცია გირო კრედიტი
Microfinance Organisation Giro Credit (hereafter: Company) is seeking a Director of Finance to develop, drive and execute its business strategy by providing financial support, influence and leadership in the areas of control, planning, financial analysis, and accounting. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the primary list below and other inherent duties and responsibilities associated with such position.
Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
Working hours: Monday-Saturday.
Salary: will be determined based on the qualifications of the candidate.
- Lead the annual budgeting, ongoing forecasting and capital budgeting/planning processes;
- Oversee daily, weekly and period analysis and reporting of financial metrics;
- Manage the Company’s relationships with investors by providing clear, accurate and confident communications;
- Provides analysis and problem solving; develops creative solutions that meets the Company’s strategic objectives;
- Proactively finds opportunities to improve profitability of the company;
- Analyze and interpret financial data, plans, and trends to provide recommendations to improve the quality of management decisions;
- Collaborate with IT support team to develop goals, measure performance and make recommendations;
- Oversee risk management and treasury;
- Ensure compliance with the law and company`s policies;
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Data Science.
- 5+ years in Finance or Accounting and 2+ years of investor relations experience;
- Knowledge of IFRS and Georgian tax legislation;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English, Georgian and preferably in Russian;
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point) with Advanced Excel required;
- Proven analytical skills; strong numerical and financial skills with ability to design financial models;
- Team player with strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Strong leadership skills and ability to engage and influence others;
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities to hit deadlines;
Please submit a curriculum vitae (CV) with current contact information and details of relevant experience to: email@example.com by indicating the position title in the Subject line. Candidates are urged to apply as soon as possible. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited for interview!
Deadline: 19:00, March 31, 2020.
For more information about company, please visit our website: http://www.girocredit.ge
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 28/03/2020