The British-Georgian Academy is announcing a vacancy for the position of Deputy Principalof the school.
The Deputy Principal supports the Principal of the British-Georgian Academy in organisational and management-related issues as well as the effective implementation of school curricula, teaching, assessment, and the effective management of school administrative structures.
The Deputy Principal is accountable to the Principal of the British-Georgian Academy and works closely with the school's leadership team.
- The main responsibility of the Deputy Principal is to help students realise their full potential. To this end, the Deputy Principal supports the Principal in improving teaching and learning standards as well as providing the highest quality educational services.
The duties of the Deputy Principal are:
- Curricula: Support the Principal in planning, implementing, and evaluating school curricula;
- Human Resource Management and Professional Development: Support the Principal in selecting and recruiting qualified staff; Evaluate the work of school teachers and the administrative team; implement the plans that make staff’s professional development sustainable;
- Students: Support the Principal in planning effective educational policies and accomplishing relevant tasks;
- Parents: Support the Principal of the academy in establishing positive and cooperative relationships with parents and in the sustainable development of the school community.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Higher education in the relevant field;
- At least two years of experience working in a management position (preferably in school);
- Ability to effectively manage the educational institution;
- Ability to create a safe and dynamic educational environment;
- Effective communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to adapt to innovations and challenges;
- Good knowledge of modern educational and school safety issues;
- Good organisational, problem-solving and time management skills;
- Strong work ethic;
- Skills required to attract, monitor, develop and motivate qualified employees;
- Reflective skills and motivation to develop professionally;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Humane values, respect towards and acceptance of plurality of differing opinions;
- Readiness to implement the necessary practices required for providing quality education;
- Energy and enthusiasm;
- Constructiveness and willingness to take advices;
- A sense of humor;
- Creativity and innovation;
- The qualities necessary for teamwork;
- Stable temperament, especially in stressful situations.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs to email@example.com via e-mail no later than August 15, 2020. Please indicate "Deputy Principal" in the subject line. Only candidates with the appropriate qualifications and skills will be invited for the interview.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 12/08/2020