Deputy Manager for Call Center
An established immigaation services company operating in Georgia for more then 5 years with intl. branches is announcing an open position for Deputy Manager for Call Center. Company operates in the field of telemarketing. We are currently looking for Deputy Manager with demonstrated expertise in the field to lead one of our successful brands that targets international clients.
- Manage full cycle of the project from lead generation to conversion and retention
- Study the competition and possibly implement new working strategies that can benefit the company`s future
- Set clear KPI’s and milestones to achieve growth and increase ROI%
- Track project performance and analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments when necessary;
- Work closely the PM and report to top management
- Work closely with sales teams and set medium and long-term goals.
- At least 2 years of work experience in telemarketing;
- At least 1 of work experience in a managerial position;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking;
- Excellent speaking/writing skills in English;
- Excellent supervisory, coaching and performance management skills
- Knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage but is not a must;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Great working conditions and a friendly office atmosphere;
- Health Insurance and corporate discounts;
- Professional growth opportunities including trainings and promotions;
- A lot of fun days, corporate parties and trips;
- A chance to grow with a diversified, young and developing group of companies.
- Long-term employment opportunity and stability;
Working days: Monday-Friday Working hours: 12:00-21:00 (including one-hour break) Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate "Deputy Manager" in the subject line.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 09/05/2020