Deputy Head of Cards
Credo Bank is a 20-year history powerful, stable financial institution. Company is represented by 75 branches in 11 region of Georgia and offer costumers sustanable financial services.
We offer to new team members the opportunity of development with professional team.
Our priority is caring for employees. Benefits we offer:
- Corporative events.
We are looking for team member, with high self-development motivation and positive personal skills for the position of Deputy head of cards.
The Purpose of the Position:
Together with the head of cards, the deputy head of cards is responsible for the overall card operations of the bank and the performance of the departement, this is summary:
- Most importantly, the deputy head of cards will be in charge sales and performance of all cards and card related channels and services (ATM, POS, e-commerce, etc). The deputy head of cards shall be responsible for sales and the bank’s card sales strategy. This also includes new product management. He/she shall be the primary person in charge of sales and performance.
- The qualitative management of card operations to ensure smooth processing of transaction with little if no error rate and no formalization of operational risks (emphasis should be made on secure process that ensure right processing of card operations).
- The HR management of the card department, motivation of staff, training, successing plans, etc.
Main responsibilities and duties
- Support the philosophy and goals of Credo Bank;
- Fulfill the tasks set by the Supervisor to achieve the goals of the organization, within the appropriate competence and rights;
- Performing activities in accordance with the strategy and methodology of JSC Credo Bank;
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and dedication to the organization.
- Be responsible for sales of cards and usage of any product or channel related to cards (ATMs, any type of cards, POS, new channels and services), their quality of operations.
- Create strategy to increase volume of cards and POS sold as well as activity on cards and POS.
- Request market researches related to plastic cards and POS terminals sales processes to better align strategy.
- Organize team in order to reach goals assigned.
- Keep information about competitor products and prices up to date and available to the card team and management;
- Propose new products that can support the bank in achieving the sales targets;
- Monitor and supervise project managers in charge of achieving projects related to one’s department;
- Liaise with Marketing department for material and marketing implementation;
- Create a set of report that allows to follow-up on performance and on quality of operations;
- Support the head of cards in operation monitoring (reconciliation schemes, alert systems, risk management framework, etc.) that avoid risks being taken by the bank in card;
- Formalize the activities of the card department by the right set of procedures;
- Understand being capable of brining advice to the integration framework between the card management system and the core banking system.
Knowledge, Qualification, Skills:
- University degree;
- Knowledge of Computer programs (MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel);
- Knowledge of English;
- Experience working in cards and POS sales (preferred);
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and detailed oriented;
- Knowledge of card modules is desirable;
- Organizational skills;
- Team management skills;
- Ability to work in a stressful environment;
- Team player.
All inetrested candidates should subbmit their CV to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: August 25, 2020
Please indicate the name of vanacy “Deputy head of cards” in the subject line of your mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the recruitment process.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 25/08/2020