ფინანსური ჩართულობის ორგანიზაცია კრისტალი
JSC Microfinance organization "Crystal" is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Database Developer.
Workplace: Tbilisi, Georgia
JSC MFO "Crystal" represents one of the leading micro finance institutions in Georgia, supporting the development of micro and small business sectors. Nowadays "Crystal" employs more than 1000 persons and effectively serves up to 1000 thousand borrowers.
- Develop and design existing DWH, ETL tasks, OLAP and OLTP.
- Design architecture of SQL Server databases.
- Develop SQL Server databases and queries.
- Develop SQL Server Reporting Services reports.
- Develop SQL Server Integration Services projects.
- Optimize SQL Server existing queries and procedures.
- Help software development team in designing SQL database structures and architecture.
- Education: Bachelor`s degree or higher from university (Optional).
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts and vision, with proven ability in writing complex and efficient SQL queries.
- Experience developing MS SQL / MySQL databases (Preferable 3+ years).
- Experience creating, maintaining and deploying SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages will be a plus.
- SQL Server Reporting Services development experience (SSRS).
- Technical: T-SQL, Designing architecture of Databases, ETL, OLTP, DWH architecture knowledge.
- C# fundamentals (Optional).
- English, Russian (Optional).
- Preferable Banking and accounting skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Applicants interested in the above position and whose qualifications comply with the given requirements are welcome to submit their CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
(Please indicate in the subject line the vacancy title you are applying for, otherwise your application will not be reviewed)
Application Deadline is: March 25, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further stage
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 25/03/2020