RSM Georgia is announcing a vacancy for the positions of Corporate Lawyer at the consulting firm (places of work: at the construction site near Zestafoni town and in direction of Kazbegi).
RSM Georgia, member of RSM international - the sixth largest worldwide network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms with member firms in over 120 countries, with more than 800 offices and employing over 41,400 staff.
- Drafting legal documents.
- Incorporation of companies.
- Drafting and reviewing various types of contracts.
- Provide legal advices.
- Legal support during construction-reconstruction works;
- Purchase of the real estate – Performance of the engagements regarding rent, sale or impose with liabilities and relevant registration;
- Preparation of all of the types licenses, permissions, documents related to the obtain of the certificates required for the activity of the company or its client, collection and submission to the relevant bodies, participation in the relevant administrative proceedings on behalf of the company;
- Carrying out other duties, related to legal support of the company’s or its clients’ activities.
- University degree in law
- Minimum post qualified experience of 2 years is essential.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of the legislation regulating sale and purchase and registration of the real estate, architectural and construction activities;
If you feel you meet the requirements, please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position name in the subject line of submission and note that the deadline for submission is March, 15.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 22/03/2020