Contact Center Team Supervisor For Glovo
Job Title: Contact Center Team Supervisor
Employer: Recruitment Agency HR
Position is assigned to Glovoapp Georgia LLC.
We are looking for a person to lead the Customer Service team in Georgia Glovo.
Customer Service helps Clients, Glovers and Partners through different channels (chat, email and phone) to solve their issues and to ensure they have an excellent experience with Glovo.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run day-to-day operations of our customer service hubs, monitoring and driving performance of your staff and keeping your team engaged
- Lead and develop your team and team leaders to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures
- Create a culture that ensures collaboration and goals achievement & ensure your team is engaged and empowered
- Drive efficiency and quality in the operations to ensure best in class customer service
- Develop clear objectives for the hub day-to-day activities as well as development plans for your staff
- Collect, analyze and report contact-center KPIs (costs, service level customer service metrics, team happiness etc.)
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, waiting time, average waiting time, etc.) and identify and partner with local Operations teams to launch improvement initiatives
Education & Professional Experience:
- Experience in people management and in leading large customer service teams
- Proven experience of +4 years as contact center manager or similar position
- Good PC skills are a must
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service management
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability to coach and motivate teams
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Proactive, positive and patient
How to Apply / Additional Information
If you feel you have the required skills and experience to fulfill this role please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is August 16, 2020.
Only Short Listed candidates will be contacted
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 16/08/2020