„Online Instant Exchange and Loans“ is looking for an ambitious compliance officer/manager to join exciting and aggressively growing company operating in the world of cryptocurrencies. Your role will cover compliance and basic legal issues in both the CIS and EU countries, liaising with banking partners and regulators, strategic investment negotiation and execution. Ensure that the business has effective systems, procedures, and controls for “Know Your Client” (KYC), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT).
knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Concepts, practices and procedures of securities industry and/or banking compliance.
- Rules and regulations of the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC); Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA); state securities regulatory agencies;
- Compliance and legal procedures in the financial services industry.
- Concepts, practices and procedures of the financial services industry
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A./B.S.) in a related discipline required with a Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of Compliance, Legal, Banking and/or regulatory experience in the financial services industry
Salary: will be discussed during the interview.
Full JD is available to shortlisted candidates, please send your full profile/CV if you are interested on the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please point in the Subject Field “compliance officer”!
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 19/03/2020