Chief Operating Officer
«MEPPERS» is a leading engineering design company, one of the leaders in the Caucasus.
We offer quality services in various fields including Design, Supply, Installation & Commissioning of all Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing & Safety (MEP) systems .
Position: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Objectives of this Role:
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy and projects execution.
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity related to projects execution.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Project Managers and Cost Managers activities and performance, giving them assignments and getting feedback related to each project or activities, on construction, submission and after installation works.
- Responsible for BOQ preparation within Cost Manager(s), monitor and supervise best cost effective and realistic BOQ.
- Within close relationship of Financial Analytic Procurement Manager and Project Managers set up best and realistic project execution schedule including performance and cash flows.
- Analyze all project technical aspects within Technical Department and make right decisions for project’s profitability.
- Preparation of monthly work progress report and execution reports (Forma 2) to ensure smooth cash flows of each project.
Requirements and skills:
- 5+ years experience in executive leadership positions in construction;
- English – advanced;
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity;
- Understanding of advanced business planning;
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics;
send CV on email: email@example.com
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 28/07/2020